Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Comments

One Response to “Old article at www.minnesotaboxing.com

Eric Says: April 23, 2008 at 7:24 am Reply It’s about time.What’s up with Dennis?:Eric==========================

2 Responses to “David Lawrence is a Man of Words”

Lauren Lawrence Says: December 20, 2008 at 8:53 am

Reply David Lawrence is a man of words and so are you Mark. What an extremely well written review chock full of poetic sensibilities. The blogging world has been made this much better.Lauren Lawrence

Marty "Killer" Miller Says: August 23, 2009 at 2:46 pm

Reply I met David over 20 years ago and have spared 100’s of rounds with him. He was and still is one of my favorite people.He signed one of his books to me “to marty, the guy who really broke my nose”. Still makes me feel good. By the way, he hurt me on many occasions…probably still makes him feel good…Long Live David Lawrence…My Hero!===========================

One Response to “Sharing the Warmth: “Out Cold” Night at the Fights”

Eric Says: February 10, 2009 at 8:55 pm Reply Looks good Mark.:
Eric=============================

No comments:

Post a Comment